Trusted Legal Support And Guidance For The San Diego Area
Family law cases often involve personal details about a person’s life and bitter disputes over critical family issues. An unfortunate case outcome can cause long-term problems because family law court orders are difficult to change. If you are facing a family law dispute, you need to hire knowledgeable representation who will get your case right the first time.
At Ryan Family Law, our skilled lawyer has more than 25 years of legal experience. Attorney Paul Ryan puts the needs of his clients first, and he works to get the best possible outcome for every case. You can schedule your consultation at any of our San Diego locations by calling our firm now at 858-255-7772.
Unparalleled Legal Representation For Your Family Law Case
No matter what family law problem you face, Mr. Ryan will guide you through this challenging time in your life. He represents clients with all types of California family law cases, including:
- Divorce filings: Our team of experienced professionals have helped many San Diego clients with their divorces. Mr. Ryan will help you handle every issue related to your divorce filing, including child custody, spousal support, asset division and other legal issues.
- Asset and property division: Dividing marital assets can be contentious, and this issue often causes divorcing couples to end up in a trial. We will help you resolve problems and get your fair share of assets.
- Child custody: In any divorce case involving children, child custody is usually a high priority for both parents of the child involved in the process. Our attorney understands child custody law, paternity, relocations and modifications. He will use that knowledge to fight for you.
- Child support: In any child custody case involving child support issues, it is important that you understand your rights. The judge will rule on many issues, including the total monthly payment and other financial matters.
- Spousal maintenance: Also called alimony or spousal support, this is a critical divorce issue. Because the guidelines for this type of support are open to a judge’s interpretation, the strength of your case is important. Our lawyer can help you get a fair support outcome.
- Annulment: Annulment cases are not as common as many other family law issues. If a couple would like an annulment, they must meet certain circumstances. We will help you determine if an annulment is possible and guide you through the process.
- Military family law: Mr. Ryan’s years of military family law experience allow him to handle the unique problems that military families can face. He “speaks military” and helps active duty service members and their families overcome military family law hurdles.
- Restraining orders/domestic violence: Victims of abuse and people who face accusations of abuse need effective legal representation. Mr. Ryan has assisted clients in obtaining restraining orders and defending clients against domestic violence charges.
Mediation may be an option if both parties want to resolve their family law issue collaboratively. Mr. Ryan helps his clients with mediation and can act as a neutral mediator in your case. He also represents his clients in mediation cases and helps them avoid the cost of litigation.
Do Not Wait To Get Family Law Help
By working with an attorney from the start of your case, you may be able to cut costs and get a better case outcome. You can talk to Mr. Ryan in a free consultation by calling us now at 858-255-7772. We are also available by using the contact form.